- What’s something you work with fairly regularly and understand 80% of, but not 100%?
- What’s a new technology or technique that you’ve heard of recently, but don’t know much about?
- Do you have a particular workflow that you use and really like?
- What’s an accepted practice that “everyone knows” but that you (or others) haven’t looked into for a while?
Think of a problem you’ve had in the past month or two.
If you did solve it, how did you solve it? Were there other ways you could have solved it? Why did you pick the way that you did?
If you came across the same problem again, what would you have done differently?
If you didn’t solve it, what went wrong? How could others avoid it in the future?
- What’s your hobby? What lessons are shared between your hobby and your job?