I’m home which is Sydney, Australia. It’s Autumn. I’m observing the AEST timezone.
What I’m doing now
- Sending out stickers in the mail to the backers of ReactiveUI for their support in making open-source sustainable.
- Doing some live coding, preferably on a weekly basis
- Releasing ReactiveUI v8.x, Splat v2.x and Akavache by the end of the month.
- Learning more about literate programming and studying the github.com/microsoft/workbooks code base.
- Learning another software paradigm (Haskell) by working through the examples from haskellbook.com when time permits.
- Learning more about knitting when time permits.
I was fortunate enough to attend the LinuxConfAu conference earlier this year, and unless I’m scheduled to deliver any talks, I probably won’t be attending any more conferences until 2019.